Go Montessori is seeking a Social Media & Online Marketing Specialist (long-term gig work)
In a nutshell…
Go Montessori is looking for a person who can help our Montessori school clients utilize paid social media and organic/paid search in a manner that can help them build quality enrollment. This means Facebook ads, Google organic/paid, and other paid ads on other social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram mostly). You should know how to set this up, how to connect it to landing pages/forms on our client WordPress/Beaver Builder websites, how to budget, how to measure, how to adjust, and how to report to clients in a common sense manner. Bonus if you are a strong writer/editor who can manage, write/curate social posts when needed. Double Bonus if you know how to set-up and manage drip campaigns.
What you can expect to do…
- Oversee efforts for digital marketing initiatives for our clients related to social paid, organic/paid search, retargeting, landing pages, email campaigns, drip campaigns (MailChimp preferred, but open to ideas), SEO, etc.)
- Develop organic and paid targeted social media campaigns
- Report on campaign analytics, measure performance and ROIs, provide feedback and growth opportunities
- Conduct SEO/SEM research and advise our clients on how to implement efforts to enhance lead generation
- Advise team members on how to balance keywords through call-to-action and other optimizing web pages and other digital assets
- Oversee landing page performance and user behavior; suggest optimization efforts
- Assist with marketing copywriting as needed
- Communicate with clients on telephone and email
- Assist with other duties as needed
You have these skills…
- Robust understanding of a wide spectrum of digital marketing platforms – web, email, paid social, paid search, organic search
- In-depth experience with Google Ads (pay-per-click), Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Drip Campaigns, etc.
- Basic understanding of WordPress website editing and BeaverBuilder platform is a plus
- Basic understanding of capabilities/limitations of HTML and CSS
- Ability to manage analytics and report on campaigns
- Experience conducting A/B testing and applying ongoing optimization efforts to campaigns
- Strong ability to conceptualize and strategize digital marketing efforts
- Project Management and communication skills
- AA/AS degree or more preferred, but not required if you have the skills.
This is a remote opportunity for a company near Sacramento, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements through the form below.
Go Montessori is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.